Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Review of 2014

Hello everybody! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and a great new years! I just wanted to give a quick overview of the past year with what I completed and new things that I learned throughout the year.

The first project that I completed was a HG Mechanics Val Walo kit that I had bought. It was really just a for fun piece to practice air brushing on so I didn't take any pictures. I was very happy with the way that it turned out though and I learned a lot working with the brush and new paints that I bought.

The second kit that I finished was my MG 1/100 Unicorn Gundam. I am really happy with how this model turned out and I learned a lot working on it. I experimented with a new weathering technique which I think gave great results. I also did a lot of air brushing on this kit and experimented with OSL in a few places. If you haven't seen it take a look at it here!


I did have a few other kits planned to finish but I just did not have the time to work on them this year unfortunately. They are however first on the list for this year! I'm currently 3/4 of the way through building a Throne Zwei Gundam, and I have a Acguy and a Gaplant Hrairoo on the work bench. The Acguy will be pretty heavily weathered and I will be practicing new techniques that I have picked up this past year too so I am pretty excited about that!

That wraps up this post, I should have more to post in the near future and if you have any questions let me know and I will try my best to answer them!

No comments:

Post a Comment