Saturday, November 9, 2013

Level Up! WIP 3: The Crad!

So I finally go to work on this model again and I'm happy to say that I am nearing completion! Everything is painted, the decals were applied, and weathering was done. I bought a pretty neat decal set from Globaltoy on Ebay. The quality was pretty decent, some of the decals were brittle but I think I will definitely be getting more decals from them in the future!


So here is what I have done so far....












Now you may notice that some of the decals say "The Crad"... well it should really say "The Crab" but it was a misspell on the manufacturer's part. It still looks like a pretty awesome decal none the less. At this point the kit is pretty much done. I just want to do some weathering on the upper arms and legs to tie everything together and make the claws look a little more worn. After that its just taking pictures and submitting my entry!

Also I should be getting something special in the next week or so... so look forward to a special blog post about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment